Wednesday, May 23, 2007

News about Jessica and amazing new pix!


X-pect more from leggy Jess

JESSICA TAYLOR proves the thigh's the limit after this week's shock announcment that Liberty X are splitting up.

The gorgeous singer – currently engaged to cricketer Kevin Pietersen – shows off her perfect pins in a new advert for Veet.



While posing for the pictures in her tiny hot pants, Jessica spoke for the first time about her plans post Liberty X.

She said: "I hate to use the words 'splitting up' as it sounds so harsh."

"But we're all still the best of friends and plan to come together for one-off special events in the future."



"I would love to continue modelling and I would also love to try my hand at some acting roles."

And no chat with Jess would be complete without asking how she keeps her never-ending legs in check.



"I’ve never dieted in my life," she revealed.

"My biggest vice is a take-away pizza, so I have to make sure I exercise regularly to stay in shape."

More pictures:



source: thesun.co.uk

Also The Sun says about the future plans of each Xers "Jessica Taylor is to wed Kevin Pietersen, Kelli Young and Kevin Simm are working on solo projects and Tony Lundon is going back to university."

"Michelle Heaton has revealed that she and Andy Scott-Lee are planning to appear in a new reality TV show", says another source.



Michelle told Digital Spy: "I think we will be doing (another show) before the end of the year. There is a theme, but I can't disclose that yet. Thank you for trying!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw bless cheers for the bafta vid link.. the new show should be fab show deffo people keep an eye out

May 31, 2007 at 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home